Located on the northwest edge of San Francisco, CA. Lands end is one of the most scenic trails San Francisco has to offer. From beaches, caves, and labyrinth there is never a dull moment.
Lands End trail was a former railway line that carried passengers from downtown San Francisco until 1925 when a landslide closed the track. It was then developed as one of the most beautiful spots in San Francisco.
The trail is about 3 miles out and back along the coast which gives an awesome and different view of the golden gate bridge.
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Trail Length: 3 miles out and back
- Interconnected trails
- Mix of sun and shade
- Portable toilets on the visitor center
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- No Dog Fee
- Visitor center, cafe & gift shop
Open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM
Parking and Driving Directions
- Free parking