With a spectacular view of Point Reyes and Tomales Bay. Bolinas Ridge trail is 11 miles of wide open rolling hills which is located along Sir Francis Drake Blvd. in Marin County CA.
- Out and Back
- Trailhead is located along Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
- Most part of the trail is exposed to the sun.
- There are no restrooms in parking lot and trail.
- During winter season it is recommended to wear waterproof hiking shoes, the trail gets muddy.
- There is a picnic table at mile 2.
- Roaming Cattle ( be careful )
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- No Dog Fee
About the Hike
- Difficulty: Moderate to Strenuous
- Starting Elevation: 360.9 ft
- Highest Elevation: 1,661.1 ft
- Trail Length: 11 miles ( one way )
- No Restrooms
- Bring Water
- Limited Parking along Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Video of My Trip