Point Pinole Regional Shoreline is 2,200 acre park that is located in Richmond, CA. Originally Point Pinole was the site where dynamites were manufactured during the old days by Giant Powder Company.
Today Point Pinole Regional Park is operated by the East Bay Regional Park District. It offers a wide variety of trails and lots of picnic areas.
- Trailhead is next to the parking lot
- Trail has a mix of sun and shade
- Restrooms are located at the trailhead and along the trail ( picnic areas )
- Dog are allowed to be off leash on undeveloped trails.
- bring a leash. some parts of the trail require dogs to be leashed.
- Dog fee: $2.00 per dog maximum of 3 dogs per person
About the Hike
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Trail Length 5 Miles
- Trail is mostly dirt with some paved roads.
Parking / Driving Directions
- Parking Fee: $3.00