Sweeney Ridge is a hilly 4.5 miles out and back hiking trail located in between San Bruno and Pacifica, CA with a summit reaching 1,200 ft.
The Ridge is also the location of San Francisco Bay Discovery site in which the Portola expedition first sighted San Francisco Bay on November 4, 1769.
- Trailhead is located at the end of Sneath Lane San Bruno, CA
- The trail is paved road.
- Most part of the trail is exposed to the sun.
- Toilet is located on top of the ridge.
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- No Dog Fee
About the Hike
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Trail Length: 4.5 miles
- Parking is located near the park entrance.
- Free parking